Friday, November 28, 2008

Lay-off at my work

Last Friday we had a lay-off at my work.  I am still working, but some people unfortunately lost their jobs.  One of them is a nice lady named Donna.  She is a very good PCB designer.  With her permission I decided to post her resume on my blog.  She is very good at what she does.  I, as a Hardware Engineer, had to work with her a lot.  She often knew where to place components and how to route signals even before I gave her instructions.  She is also very resourceful and was often find information necessary to complete her tasks on the Internet.  Additionally, Donna can do some mechanical design.  So, if you are in the electronics business, please take a look at her resume.  I highly recommend her.  She can be contacted via e-mail: djperry.pcbdesigner@gmail.com.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: