Friday, August 10, 2007

Carnival of the Liberals - on-line Protest Warrior action

A couple of days ago I received an invitation to participate in the Carnival of San Diego bloggers.  I've never heard of such a thing as a Blog Carnival.  Turns out, a blog carnival is a collection of articles from a bunch of participating blogs.  It is not a bad idea: it allows you to essentially advertise your blog.  Well, the requirement for the San Diego Blog Carnival was that an article has to have an emphasis on local coverage within the last month.  I did not have anything specific to San Diego in the last month, so I did not have anything to submit to this particular carnival.  However, there are many other blog carnivals.  Interestingly, one of the is called "Carnival of the Liberals".  Well, well, well, I consider myself a Liberal in the original sense of the word.  Thus, I should be able to participate, right?  So, in the finest tradition of Protest Warrior, I submitted my original "Reclaiming the Terms" article to the Carnival of the Liberals.  Supposedly it will be hosted at the blog called "Neural Gourmet".  The date it should be published is August 15.  Let's see what kind of reaction I will get from the Left.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: