Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Are you scared yet?

I often see some disturbing parallels between our current administration and Obama supporters on one side, and totalitarian regimes from history on the other side.  Those totalitarian regimes had one important component: the cult of personality.  I, along with others, mentioned this disturbing trend of Obama supporters to create his cult of personality before.  But whenever I mention my concerns to many people I know, both Obama and McCain voters, they dismiss those concerns and insist that it will never happen in this country.  Well, here is another disturbing video of kids singing praises to Obama, this time apparently organized by their teacher at some elementary school, and apparently during school time:






It's a bit hard to make out what the kids chanting, but it is clear that they are chanting the President's name and say that he is number one.  Go here and here to see some bits transcribed.  There was also this "study guide", clearly pushing certain political agenda on kids.  And this.


Am I still an alarmist?  Are you scared yet?


Powered by Qumana


No comments: