Monday, December 29, 2008

My daughter's 1st competition

On December 14 my older daughter had her 1st figure skating competition.  She even took 1st place and got a trophy.  Of course, all the kids were separated into the groups of 1 or 2 kids.  My daughter was only one in her group, so she took the 1st place in the group of one.  I understand that this was done in order to encourage the 1st-time competitors and prevent them from being too shy to perform on the ice.  Still, I think it would have been better if they were in the groups of 3 kids, so there would have been some real competition, even though everyone would still get a trophy.  But we all did enjoy the experience.  Here is the video:






My little figure skater used my favorite song for her program:






My daughter have already picked the music for her next program.  Let the record show that I did not suggest another Andrews Sisters song: it was entirely her idea:






Although, I do have to admit that I did have some influence on my daughter's taste in music.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: