Thursday, March 27, 2008

Geert Wilders' film - updated

I am joining the long list of bloggers posting the film "Fitna" produced by the Dutch lawmaker Geert Wilders.  Undoubtedly, my readership is nothing compared to big blogs like Little Green Footballs.  So, why am I bothering with this?  Here are the reasons:


1. The more people see it, the better;


2. Out of solidarity with the other bloggers;


3. My way of saying "Screw you!" to the jihadists.


So, here it is:


Update - 3/28/08, 11:00 p. m.:


LiveLeak, who originally released the video, now has removed it because of the death threats.  I am leaving their original video here below because it now displays their explanation.  Meanwhile, here is the Google video.  And to the jihadists: take your jihad and shove it up your ass!




Powered by Qumana


No comments: