Sunday, July 1, 2007

Go, Rudy!

I have already expressed on this blog my support for Rudy Giuliani's candidacy for President in 2008.  I believe he is the kind of leader we need in order to win the war we are in right now.  Here is the link to Rudy's "contract with America", explained in details:



1. I will keep America on offense in the Terrorists’ War on Us.


…………………………………………………………………………….


2. I will end illegal immigration, secure our borders and identify every non-citizen in our nation.


…………………………………………………………………………….


3. I will restore fiscal discipline and cut wasteful Washington spending.


…………………………………………………………………………….


4. I will cut taxes and reform the tax code.


…………………………………………………………………………….


5. I will impose accountability on Washington.


…………………………………………………………………………….


6. I will lead America towards energy independence.


…………………………………………………………………………….


7. I will give Americans more control over their health care with affordable and portable free-market solutions.


…………………………………………………………………………….


8. I will increase adoptions, decrease abortions, and protect the quality of life for our children.


…………………………………………………………………………….


9. I will reform the legal system and appoint strict constructionist judges.


…………………………………………………………………………….


10. I will ensure that every community in America is prepared for terrorist attacks and natural disasters.


…………………………………………………………………………….


11. I will provide access to a quality education to every child in America by giving real school choice to parents.


…………………………………………………………………………….


12. I will expand America's involvement in the global economy and strengthen our reputation around the world.



Obviously, read the whole article for details.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: